fnac comù

A bit lame customer service, but it's very comfortable to find everything in one place. Votre confidentialité.

After almost 3 months I didn't get the reimbursement of my book and shipment. They forced me to cancel my order and would not allow me to reorder saying no longer available!

But without contacting me they issued me a refund (as well as more currency conversion charges) sop now I am without a ticket and several euros have been taken from my account.

Also since it was a preorder they could have placed it back in my basket for checkout.

It has been five days since I ordered and nothing has happened to my status whatsoever. Centre des préférences. Worst Staff ever, worst services, liars, hang up the phone on you, call you at 12 am, and steal your money. On top, they have closed any communication related to my order stating that I have been reimbursed. I bought one of your scooters at FNAC. They keep saying in a couple of days or so. I placed a pre-order on April 28 for possible shipping on May 15. What a mess! I paid the price of a shaver for a useless foil. I shan't be buying online from them again. They told me the driver may have lost it. Still no refund. Basically, THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY. My order for a telescope through Fnac.com was sourced through a vendor in China and never delivered. Because: I bought a book at Fnac.com the 24th of january. This was an abomination and the worst customer service I have ever received.

In terms of prices, Fnac.com remains competitive although you can sometimes find better prices at discount stores and/or competitors like Darty. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: In terms of prices, Fnac.com remains competitive although you can sometimes find better prices at discount stores and/or competitors like Darty. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. I knew Fnac online reputation is bad so I went directly to the store in Paris. They also didn't accept returns outside France and they offered me a voucher of one third of the value of my purchase.I will never buy from these thieves again. Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. I have ordered a shaver, but received totally something else... (Only the foil). Absolutely useless. I bought a book at Fnac.com the 24th of january. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. I placed my order yesterday afternoon, so wasn't expecting to receive it for a few days. Almost fraudulent in their lack of professionalism. Votre confidentialité. The delivering will take forever, and I can't cancel the purchase, their phone is always occupied during 9:00-17:00, no chance to get through the line even to wait for hours, and they never answer email. Horrible business. Sometimes it takes long time for order to come, it seem there are directly shipped fro china.

what can i do??

I would give 0 stars if possible. As other people said: I would give 0 stars if possible. Awful customer service. My package was not marked as sent by the vendor and still fnac automatically flagged it as received.

To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. I wrote to "Customer Service", they treated me ridiculously and didn't solve anything.

Never using fnac again, 0/10. We’re in this together! No one is responding to my questions. FNCA has a consumer rating of 1.29 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. However despite their stated legal obligation to accept returns within 15 day without complaint or need for justification, they accepted the router, did not refund, but gave ma a 'bon' to purchase another router (but they have NO choice of routers. Its been 2 weeks and the book has never arrived. I ordered a book in the shop which never arrived in the bookstore, I don't live in Lausanne so I had to make many trips in vain. Fast and efficient.I ordered a book on Fnac.com and received it less than 48 hours later. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: BAD COMPANY FNCA DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE. First and last purchase from them let's hope a new better retailer comes in to the French market. Aide Fnac.com Vos questions les plus posées .

Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. This morning I found out that after waiting all this time, my order was canceled. They insisted that I send it in to "repair" rather than return it, even though it is brand new and just opened. All rights reserved. I bought a pair of binoculars online from Fnac. FNAC has some of the largest stores in France mainly dedicated to electronics, books, CDs etc. Fnac.com has an even larger selection at prices similar or below the store prices.

Fnac.com has an even larger selection at prices similar or below the store prices. Advertised a higher spec computer then sent lower spec hoping I wouldn't notice. Did not receive the books, and tried to contact fnac three times.

Absolute nightmare to get through to them. The Chinese vendor made no effort to prove delivery, and insisted I go to the post office to obtain a certificate of non-receipt!

We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. not only is the management dishonest, it trained it staff to be like them. In several cases an item shown as in stock is not. my goodness, how am I showing him that the headset is not displaying music with a video! I was really surprised to read the other reviews on here because my experience has been so different. Even the people over there are rude. BAD BUSINESS. I've been having an adventure with a faulty tablet and their awful support. This was an abomination and the worst customer service I have ever received. I wish I could put a zero grade. When Fnac.com customer services finally intervened, they gave me two weeks to supply a host of documents while I was on holiday in August, and then closed down the case. I tried to return a 'router' for which the software didn't work (100s of comments on internet about this problem. Their customer service is the worst I have ever met.

The site is continually out of date.

Great experience, otherwise ordering from (france) could be a little bit long. I was given no other information besides a shipment date (June 2nd) and that my order was in the process of validation. How do i file a complaint against them for infringement of copyright for selling one of my books without my permission? Fnac.ch is a total disaster and so is their shop in Lausanne. However one month later a further amount was just taken from my credit card account - supposedly relating to some sort of card which I had neither ordered nor do I want or need. Purchased an item in April that had a shipping day of May 22. FNAC has some of the largest stores in France mainly dedicated to electronics, books, CDs etc. Till today, 3rd of march, not only I didn't receive anything, but I didn't get any answer from them. I tried to adjust it to no avail, so I reached out to customer care for help.

Météo Radar Chamonix, Soraya Miranda Date De Naissance, Symboles Partition Batterie, Ecole Dentaire Lyon 2, Lady Laistee Et Sa Fille, Le Vernay Quartier, Piriac Sur Mer Camping, Harlequin Passion Intense Pdf Gratuit, Comptines Tourne, Tourne, Petit Moulin, Tal Et Son Fils, Musée Des Confluences, Météo Lyon Novembre 2020, Funiculaire Lyon, Concert Artiste International 2020, Les Images Love, Mairie De Tassin La Demi-lune, Narbonne Centre-ville Shopping, Bowling Le Colisée Angers, Compagnon De Louane Photos, Salaire Bourdin Rmc, Tsunami Japonais, Accident Voiture Mortel Feyzin, Top Chef Replay Demi-finale, Tf1 Nouvel Habillage 2020, La Rumeur Calogero Paroles, Canal Football Club Replay 2eme Partie, Find En Arabe, Vaugneray Lyon, Angelina Roule, Louane - Je Vole Karaoke, Rythmique Guitare Je Sais Shy M, Sephora Ecully, Centre Jeanne D'arc Orléans, Foot Féminin Match, Harvard Executive Business School, Météo Erquy Septembre, Programme Rmc Sport 4 Ufc 249,

Les commentaires sont fermés.